- Overlays are thin coatings that are broom finished on existing concrete floors.
- They help rejuvenate worn-out or cracking concrete surfaces and are widely used in restoration and beautification projects.
- You can choose from a variety of colors, textures and finishes to create the aesthetic you want.
- These overlays can also be troweled, sprayed, stamped or polished to a smooth finish.
- They are available in a verity of forms including microtops, stamp-mixes, re-surfacers, and self-levelers.
- Each one of these forms has specific application methods and skilled concrete flooring contractors can create attractive and creative floors on your property.
- One key benefit of any concrete overlay work is that it helps spruce-up the look of the space at a very competitive rate.
- The final finish looks extremely sophisticated and elegant.
- The work can be completed in a shorter timeframe compared to a complete new concrete flooring installation.
While concrete overlay techniques have been used for decades, the introduction of new technology in the field has brought about a sea change in the finishes and the speed at which the work can be completed. Most modern overlays are a special blend of cement, various additives and polymer resins that are applied in thin layers on existing concrete surfaces. If the existing floors are not in a very good shape, thicker overlays may be applied.
Experts in the field have the knowledge, skill, experience and equipment to carry out this work to your satisfaction.
Companies like Surface2Surface ensure that your outdoor areas have excellent concrete surfaces that add to the beauty and longevity of the landscaping. You can rest assured that the best materials will be used in the work and that the job will be completed on schedule, at a competitive outdoor concrete flooring cost.